- The urns in this series feature a high gloss Oak Yorkshire piano finish.
- A 3" diameter port is located on the bottom for filling with cremains. The port opening is secured with a brass-finished threaded metal disc and is easily opened and sealed by hand.
- Internal capacity up to 215 cubic inches.
- Full felt on the bottom.
- Includes a mail-in card for a free engraved personalization plate.
- Overall Width: 9.000 (inch)
- Overall Height: 4.750 (inch)
- Overall Depth: 7.250 (inch)
- Product Weight: 3.0600 (pound)
- Shipping Width: 11.500 (inch)
- Shipping Depth: 10.500 (inch)
- Shipping Height: 7.750 (inch)
- Shipping Weight: 3.6500 (pound)
- Clock Movement: No Movement
- Wood Finish: Yorkshire Oak
- Master Pack: 4
- Kit Pack: No
- Shipping Carton Count: 1
- Freight Class Code: 85
- Product Unit Measure: EACH
- Product Cube: .170 (square foot)
- Shipping Cube: .540 (square foot)
- Assembly Required: No
- Can Ship UPS/FedEx: Yes
- Oversized UPS/FedEx: No
- NMFC Code: 078790
- UPC: 020867120840
- Tariff Code: 4420.90
We use our own employees, not an outside delivery service, and offer free delivery within 60 mile radius. We will take great care of your furniture and your home.
*Call for low cost delivery charges outside 60 mile radius: 888-792-3100.
**Pricing and delivery available in Iowa only.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.