- This memorial urn chest features a high-gloss piano finish with Windsor Cherry finished rounded corners and an antique world map framed by a marquetry border inlaid into the lid.
- Includes a full, velvet-lined interior and turned polished brass-finished bun style feet.
- Features a capacity of up to 260 cubic inches to accept most temporary plastic containers or the Howard Miller 800-135 Bronze Urn Insert.
- Polished brass-finished lock, hinges, and key with decorative tassel.
- Includes a mail-in card for a free engraved personalization plate.
- Overall Width: 10.000 (inch)
- Overall Height: 6.750 (inch)
- Overall Depth: 8.250 (inch)
- Product Weight: 5.0000 (pound)
- Shipping Width: 12.750 (inch)
- Shipping Depth: 11.500 (inch)
- Shipping Height: 10.000 (inch)
- Shipping Weight: 5.8400 (pound)
- Clock Movement: No Movement
- Master Pack: 4
- Kit Pack: No
- Shipping Carton Count: 1
- Freight Class Code: 85
- Product Unit Measure: EACH
- Product Cube: .320 (square foot)
- Shipping Cube: .840 (square foot)
- Assembly Required: No
- Can Ship UPS/FedEx: Yes
- Oversized UPS/FedEx: No
- NMFC Code: 078790
- UPC: 020867076635
- Tariff Code: 4420.90
- ISTA Test Report: NO REPACK REQUIRED
We use our own employees, not an outside delivery service, and offer free delivery within 60 mile radius. We will take great care of your furniture and your home.
*Call for low cost delivery charges outside 60 mile radius: 888-792-3100.
**Pricing and delivery available in Iowa only.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.