- Memorial chest featuring a high-gloss finish with a velvet-lined interior.
- Brass hinges and a brass finished key with decorative tassel.
- Up to 275 cubic inch capacity.
- Finished in Oak Yorkshire on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Urn Insert 800-135 fits inside this chest.
- You will receive a free heirloom plate, engraved with name and date, by returning the enclosed request card to Howard Miller.
- Overall Width: 10.000 (inch)
- Overall Height: 6.250 (inch)
- Overall Depth: 8.250 (inch)
- Product Weight: 4.5009 (pound)
- Shipping Width: 12.750 (inch)
- Shipping Depth: 11.250 (inch)
- Shipping Height: 10.000 (inch)
- Shipping Weight: 5.3800 (pound)
- Clock Movement: No Movement
- Wood Finish: Yorkshire Oak
- Master Pack: 4
- Kit Pack: No
- Shipping Carton Count: 1
- Freight Class Code: 85
- Product Unit Measure: EACH
- Product Cube: .290 (square foot)
- Shipping Cube: .830 (square foot)
- Assembly Required: No
- Can Ship UPS/FedEx: Yes
- Oversized UPS/FedEx: No
- NMFC Code: 078790
- UPC: 020867081028
- Tariff Code: 4420.90
- ISTA Test Report: NO REPACK REQUIRED
We use our own employees, not an outside delivery service, and offer free delivery within 60 mile radius. We will take great care of your furniture and your home.
*Call for low cost delivery charges outside 60 mile radius: 888-792-3100.
**Pricing and delivery available in Iowa only.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.