A classic & efficient home office solution. Timeless style, customizable storage, and an elegant heritage cherry finish make the Woodlands credenza a welcome mid-sized addition to any home office. Picture framed molding on the side panels and drawer fronts complete the classic look. A coordinating hutch can be added for additional storage.
We stand behind what we make.
Our products are built on beliefs and values that evolved through over a century of manufacturing. We construct our furniture with care and precision, and we hold ourselves accountable for every detail.
We believe the end result makes the extra effort worth the many years it lasts.Dimensions
31"H x 66"W x 24"D
- Cherry and birch veneers and solid poplar wood
- Heritage cherry wood finish
- Round drawer knobs and rope-twist drop pulls in a pewter finish
- Four total drawers
- Side-mounted drawer guides with ball bearings and dovetail joinery
- One pullout, cable-accessible keyboard tray with drop front and adjustable/removable pencil tray
- Adjustable/removable pencil trays in two top drawers
- Adjustable/removable dividers in middle left drawer
- One locking file drawer equipped to accommodate letter- or legal-sized hanging files on bottom left
- One hidden, cable-accessible CPU cabinet with adjustable/removable shelf and ventilation on bottom right
- Cable manager
- Coordinating Woodlands hutch is available.
We use our own employees, not an outside delivery service, and offer free delivery within 60 mile radius. We will take great care of your furniture and your home.
*Call for low cost delivery charges outside 60 mile radius: 888-792-3100.
**Pricing and delivery available in Iowa only.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.