Inviting character meets modern convenience with the Chevron nightstand. Three roomy soft-close drawers, accented by pulls in a cast-iron finish, store all your bedside essentials. This nightstand also features integrated power and USB ports to keep devices charged and unsightly cords concealed. A striking chevron patterned top and gently tapered legs create a casual yet sophisticated look. Available in either a Stone Gray or Ebony finish, this nightstand can be selected in a contrasting finish from the Chevron bed to add character and visual interest to bedrooms.
- Three soft-close drawers provide ample storage that's easy to access
- Two integrated outlets and USB ports keep cords hidden and out of the way and make it easy to charge mobile devices
- Scaled to fit in bedrooms both large and small
- Case Good Options: Three soft-close drawers provide ample storage thatu2019s easy to access. Two integrated outlets and USB ports keep cords hidden and out of the way and make it easy to charge mobile devices. Scaled to fit in bedrooms both large and small.
- Product Headline: Stylish Simplicity
||26" 26 INH
||18" 18 INH
||28" 28 INH
||With Storage, USB Port, Drawers Included
||11.25 cu ft (0.3 m 3 )
||73 lb (32.8 kg) 73 lb
We use our own employees, not an outside delivery service, and offer free delivery within 60 mile radius. We will take great care of your furniture and your home.
*Call for low cost delivery charges outside 60 mile radius: 888-792-3100.
**Pricing and delivery available in Iowa only.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.