Bring the warmth and cozy appeal of rustic style to your living spaces with the Boulder chairside table. While perfectly sized for smaller spaces, this table has plenty of room to showcase a lamp and keep your cup of coffee within reach. An open lower shelf offers an additional area for storage or to display decor. The distinctive woodgrain of the table is highlighted by a rich mid-tone brown finish, while planked surfaces with burnished edges give a handcrafted look.
- Rustic design is perfect for a comfortable and casual environment
- Crafted with quality white oak veneers and rubberwood solids for beauty and durability
- Planked veneer top with burnished edges for a handcrafted look
- Woodgrain is showcased with a rich, mid-toned brown finish
- Open lower shelf provides easy-to-access storage
- Scaled to fit in living spaces both large and small
- Case Good Options: Rustic design is perfect for a comfortable and casual environment. Crafted with quality white oak veneers and rubberwood solids for beauty and durability. Planked veneer top with burnished edges for a handcrafted look. Woodgrain is showcased with a rich, mid-toned brown finish. Open lower shelf provides easy-to-access storage. Scaled to fit in living spaces both large and small.
- Product Headline: Substantial Style
||18" 18 INH
||18" 18 INH
||23" 23 INH
||Tables, End Tables
||3.31 cu ft (0.1 m 3 )
||35 lb (15.8 kg) 35 lb
We use our own employees, not an outside delivery service, and offer free delivery within 60 mile radius. We will take great care of your furniture and your home.
*Call for low cost delivery charges outside 60 mile radius: 888-792-3100.
**Pricing and delivery available in Iowa only.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.