Generous proportions in an elegant design
Prominently rolled arms and a padded front rail give Patterson its welcoming appearance. Overstuffed seat and back cushions on a large frame make it difficult to resist curling up on this piece. Fluted bun feet and optional nailhead trim add the finishing touches to Patterson.
- Coordinating Patterson ottoman is available.
- Also available with nailhead trim.
- Standard Pillows: 09P-91F (2)
- Spring Unit: Blue-Ribbon
- Back Construction: Loose-Pillow
- Seat Construction: Reversible
- Standard Seat Cushion: Plush (PC)
- Optional Seat Cushion: Featherblend (FC)
- Optional Tailoring: Contrasting welt. Arm covers
- Wood Finish Options: Florentine. Urban Renewal. Valencia
- Stationary Options: Coordinating Patterson ottoman is available. Also available with nailhead trim..
- Product Headline: Generous proportions in an elegant design
*Item colors and configurations may vary. For more information regarding potential product options, please contact our store.
||56" 56 INH
||42" 42 INH
||40" 40 INH
||Contrasting Welt, Custom Wood Finish, Reversible Seat Cushions, Accent Pillows Included, Featherblend Cushions
|Standard Seat Cushion:
|Optional Seat Cushion:
|Wood Finish Options:
||Florentine. Urban Renewal. Valencia
||Contrasting welt. Arm covers
||44.65 cu ft (1.3 m 3 )
||132 lb (59.4 kg) 132 lb
Looking for something specific? Contact your local retailer.
We use our own employees, not an outside delivery service, and offer free delivery within 60 mile radius. We will take great care of your furniture and your home.
*Call for low cost delivery charges outside 60 mile radius: 888-792-3100.
**Pricing and delivery available in Iowa only.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.