Exposed Warmth and Character
Add counter or bar height seating anywhere in your home with the height-adjustable Carpenter stool, which combines modern rustic style with industrial-inspired character. Height-adjustable for easy personalization, this stool also features a circular footrest so you can comfortably rest your feet, no matter what direction you're facing. A planked acacia wood seat, available in either a brown or light brown finish, sits upon metal legs that are treated to resemble aged, oiled steel. This timeless design makes the perfect addition to any kitchen or game room, or pair it with the Carpenter work console for a coordinated look.
- Modern rustic style is perfect for a comfortable and casual environment
- Crafted with solid and sustainable acacia wood for beauty and durability
- Solid wood planks are distressed for a reclaimed wood look
- Metal seat frame is finished to resemble aged, oiled, industrial steel
- Seat adjusts from a height of 26\" to 32\"
- Available in rustic brown or light brown finish
- Case Good Options: Modern rustic style is perfect for a comfortable and casual environment. Crafted with solid and sustainable acacia wood for beauty and durability. Solid wood planks are distressed for a reclaimed wood look. Metal seat frame is finished to resemble aged, oiled, industrial steel. Seat adjusts from a height of 26" to 32". Available in rustic brown or light brown finish.
- Product Headline: Exposed Warmth and Character
||18" 18 INH
||18" 18 INH
||32" 32 INH
||Bar and Game Room
||Stools, Counter Stools
||7.17 cu ft (0.2 m 3 )
||26 lb (11.7 kg) 26 lb
We use our own employees, not an outside delivery service, and offer free delivery within 60 mile radius. We will take great care of your furniture and your home.
*Call for low cost delivery charges outside 60 mile radius: 888-792-3100.
**Pricing and delivery available in Iowa only.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.