Exposed Warmth and Character
Add character and personality to your living spaces with the Carpenter end table, featuring a warm rustic look with industrial touches. Design details include distressed wood planks for a reclaimed aesthetic, hand-worked metal frames and exposed bolt heads that are finished to resemble aged, oiled steel. The tabletop allows you to showcase a family photo or other decor and offers a convenient place to set your drink, while an open bottom shelf provides an additional area for display or storage. Made with solid acacia wood, this end table features a well-worn look that is highlighted by either a brown or light brown finish.
- Modern rustic style is perfect for a comfortable and casual environment
- Crafted with solid and sustainable acacia wood for beauty and durability
- Solid wood planks are distressed for a reclaimed wood look
- Hand-worked metal frame and exposed bolt heads are finished to resemble aged, oiled, industrial steel
- Roomy top surface with lower, open shelf for additional storage
- Available in rustic brown or light brown finish
- Case Good Options: Modern rustic style is perfect for a comfortable and casual environment. Crafted with solid and sustainable acacia wood for beauty and durability. Solid wood planks are distressed for a reclaimed wood look. Hand-worked metal frame and exposed bolt heads are finished to resemble aged, oiled, industrial steel. Roomy top surface with lower, open shelf for additional storage. Available in rustic brown or light brown finish.
- Product Headline: Exposed Warmth and Character
||22" 22 INH
||26" 26 INH
||23" 23 INH
||Tables, End Tables
||3.3 cu ft (0.1 m 3 )
||49 lb (22 kg) 49 lb
We use our own employees, not an outside delivery service, and offer free delivery within 60 mile radius. We will take great care of your furniture and your home.
*Call for low cost delivery charges outside 60 mile radius: 888-792-3100.
**Pricing and delivery available in Iowa only.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.