Simply tailored with classic details
Dana is current and stylish, yet simple enough to withstand the test of time. This modestly scaled style is a great option for small spaces. With a tightly padded back, tailored roll arms and tall tapered feet, Dana fits classic touches into a streamlined design that lends openness to any space.
- Careful tailoring of all fabrics reflects matching of all elements except outside back panels and welts.
- Standard Pillows: 08P-90 (2)
- Spring Unit: C-Flex
- Back Construction: Attached
- Seat Construction: Reversible
- Standard Seat Cushion: Luxury (LC)
- Optional Seat Cushion: Plush (PC)
- Optional Tailoring: Contrasting welt. Arm covers
- Wood Finish Options: Florentine. Urban Renewal. Valencia
- Stationary Options: Careful tailoring of all fabrics reflects matching of all elements except outside back panels and welts..
- Product Headline: Simply tailored withclassic details
*Item colors and configurations may vary. For more information regarding potential product options, please contact our store.
||58" 58 INH
||36" 36 INH
||36" 36 INH
||Contrasting Welt, Reversible Seat Cushions, Accent Pillows Included
|Standard Seat Cushion:
|Optional Seat Cushion:
|Wood Finish Options:
||Florentine. Urban Renewal. Valencia
||Contrasting welt. Arm covers
||37.43 cu ft (1.1 m 3 )
||89 lb (40 kg) 89 lb
Looking for something specific? Contact your local retailer.
We use our own employees, not an outside delivery service, and offer free delivery within 60 mile radius. We will take great care of your furniture and your home.
*Call for low cost delivery charges outside 60 mile radius: 888-792-3100.
**Pricing and delivery available in Iowa only.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.