A triumph in transitional design
The transitional design of the Blanchard Loveseat masters the mix of real style and real life. A perfect companion to the Blanchard Sofa. Ample, well-constructed cushions inspire rest and relaxation. Seat cushions are reversible to preserve cushion shape and extend fabric life. A bold square, tapered block leg offers a modern touch. And two throw pillows add a touch of color.
- Available in more than 700 fabric choices, including those with robust performance and sustainability
- Soft padded track arm
- Finished with a square, tapered block leg
- Standard Pillows: 22P-90 (2)
- Spring Unit: C-Flex
- Back Construction: Semi-Attached
- Seat Construction: Reversible
- Standard Seat Cushion: Luxury (LC)
- Optional Seat Cushion: Plush (PC)
- Optional Tailoring: Arm covers
- Wood Finish Options: Florentine. Urban Renewal. Valencia
- Stationary Options: Available in more than 700 fabric choices, including those with robust performance and sustainability. Soft padded track arm. Finished with a square, tapered block leg.
- Product Headline: A triumph in transitional design
*Item colors and configurations may vary. For more information regarding potential product options, please contact our store.
||66" 66 INH
||38" 38 INH
||37" 37 INH
|Standard Seat Cushion:
|Optional Seat Cushion:
|Wood Finish Options:
||Florentine. Urban Renewal. Valencia
||45.47 cu ft (1.3 m 3 )
||130 lb (58.5 kg) 130 lb
Looking for something specific? Contact your local retailer.
We use our own employees, not an outside delivery service, and offer free delivery within 60 mile radius. We will take great care of your furniture and your home.
*Call for low cost delivery charges outside 60 mile radius: 888-792-3100.
**Pricing and delivery available in Iowa only.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.