A cohesive blend of modern and traditional design
Zevon is ideal for those who are attracted to both modern and traditional design elements. Nailhead trim lines the length of the arms to enhance their distinctive shape, and quality construction ensures years of comfortable lounging.
- Careful tailoring of all fabrics reflects matching of all elements except outside back panels and welts.
- Spring Unit: C-Flex
- Back Construction: Attached
- Seat Construction: Reversible
- Standard Seat Cushion: Luxury (LC)
- Optional Seat Cushion: Plush (PC)
- Optional Tailoring: Contrasting welt. Arm covers
- Wood Finish Options: Florentine. Urban Renewal. Valencia
- Standard Nailhead Trim: Black Nickel (D)
- Nailhead Trim Options: Antique Bronze. Antique Gold. Black Nickel. Soft Pewter
- Stationary Options: Careful tailoring of all fabrics reflects matching of all elements except outside back panels and welts..
- Product Headline: A cohesive blend of modern and traditional design
*Item colors and configurations may vary. For more information regarding potential product options, please contact our store.
||31" 31 INH
||38" 38 INH
||37" 37 INH
||Contrasting Welt, Custom Wood Finish, Reversible Seat Cushions, Custom Nailhead Trim, Nailhead Trim
|Standard Seat Cushion:
|Optional Seat Cushion:
|Wood Finish Options:
||Florentine. Urban Renewal. Valencia
||Contrasting welt. Arm covers
||18.75 cu ft (0.5 m 3 )
||56 lb (25.2 kg) 56 lb
Looking for something specific? Contact your local retailer.
We use our own employees, not an outside delivery service, and offer free delivery within 60 mile radius. We will take great care of your furniture and your home.
*Call for low cost delivery charges outside 60 mile radius: 888-792-3100.
**Pricing and delivery available in Iowa only.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.