An insightful take ona classic recliner
Whistler combines comfort, style, and modest scaling. It offers generous comfort with the double-bustled back cushion and thick boxed seat cushion, and nailhead trim adds character to the clean form. A smooth reclining mechanism lets you change angles effortlessly from an upright to a fully reclined position.
- Open Depth: 66" (167.6 cm)
- Wall Clearance: 19" (48.3 cm)
- Spring Unit: DualFlex
- Back Construction: Attached
- Seat Construction: Reversible
- Standard Seat Cushion: High-Density (HC)
- Optional Seat Cushion: Extra-Firm, High-Resiliency (HR)
- Optional Tailoring: Contrasting welt. Arm covers
- Wood Finish Options: Florentine. Urban Renewal. Valencia
- Standard Nailhead Trim: Antique Gold (E)
- Nailhead Trim Options: Antique Bronze. Antique Gold. Black Nickel. Soft Pewter
- Control Type: Push-Back
- Control Options: To recline, push on arms and lean against the back of the recliner..
- Product Headline: An insightful take ona classic recliner
*Item colors and configurations may vary. For more information regarding potential product options, please contact our store.
||33" 33 INH
||40" 40 INH
||42" 42 INH
||66" (167.6 cm)
||19" (48.3 cm)
||Manual, Contrasting Welt, Reversible Seat Cushions, Custom Nailhead Trim, Nailhead Trim
|Standard Seat Cushion:
|Wood Finish Options:
||Florentine. Urban Renewal. Valencia
||Contrasting welt. Arm covers
||Chairs, Arm Chairs
||25.2 cu ft (0.7 m 3 )
||112 lb (50.4 kg) 112 lb
Looking for something specific? Contact your local retailer.
We use our own employees, not an outside delivery service, and offer free delivery within 60 mile radius. We will take great care of your furniture and your home.
*Call for low cost delivery charges outside 60 mile radius: 888-792-3100.
**Pricing and delivery available in Iowa only.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.