Simplicity meets the eye
Fiona is a transitional stationary style with skirted base. This chair features an elegant roll arm with a detailed welt trim. The simple style of Fiona makes it a perfect fit for many spaces.
- Available in more than 700 fabric options
- Upholstery Material: Fabric
- Attached, high-density back cushion
- Removable and reversible seat cushion
- Luxury seat cushion comes standard
- Also available in a plush seat cushion
- Spring Unit: C-Flex
- Back Construction: Attached
- Seat Construction: Reversible
- Standard Seat Cushion: Luxury (LC)
- Optional Seat Cushion: Plush (PC)
- Optional Tailoring: Arm covers
- Stationary Options: Available in more than 700 fabric options. Upholstery Material: Fabric. Attached, high-density back cushion. Removable and reversible seat cushion. Luxury seat cushion comes standard. Also available in a plush seat cushion.
- Product Headline: Simplicity meets the eye
||37" 37 INH
||39" 39 INH
||36" 36 INH
||Reversible Seat Cushions
|Standard Seat Cushion:
|Optional Seat Cushion:
||26.72 cu ft (0.8 m 3 )
||90 lb (40.5 kg) 90 lb
Looking for something specific? Contact your local retailer.
We use our own employees, not an outside delivery service, and offer free delivery within 60 mile radius. We will take great care of your furniture and your home.
*Call for low cost delivery charges outside 60 mile radius: 888-792-3100.
**Pricing and delivery available in Iowa only.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.