Beautiful oak arm accentuates a curvy frame
The Woodlawn recliner spotlights a beautifully curved Valencia-finished arm topped off with a soft upholstered arm cap. The comfort of the fully padded footrest, divided back cushions, and refined scaling make Woodlawn a great recliner for any setting. Rock back and forth while relaxing, or effortlessly recline at multiple angles from an upright to a fully reclined position.
- Available in more than 250 fabric options
- Also available in Performance fabrics - Revolution and LiveSmart
- Beautiful Valencia-finished wood arms topped with upholstered arm caps
- Safety locks prevent the furniture from rocking while reclining.
- Removable backs allow for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways.
- Spring Unit: DualFlex
- Back Construction: Attached
- Seat Construction: Attached
- Standard Seat Cushion: High-Density (HC)
- Control Type: Handle-Activated
*Item colors and configurations may vary. For more information regarding potential product options, please contact our store.
||30" 30 INH
||37" 37 INH
||41" 41 INH
||64" (162.6 cm)
||14" (35.6 cm)
|Standard Seat Cushion:
||Chairs, Arm Chairs
||21.9 cu ft (0.6 m 3 )
||106 lb (47.7 kg) 106 lb
Looking for something specific? Contact your local retailer.
We use our own employees, not an outside delivery service, and offer free delivery within 60 mile radius. We will take great care of your furniture and your home.
*Call for low cost delivery charges outside 60 mile radius: 888-792-3100.
**Pricing and delivery available in Iowa only.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.