Make it easy to unwind as you watch a movie with the Rio Rocking Recliner with Power Headrests. While you're in a seated position, enjoy the recliner's soothing back and forth motion. When you're ready to lay back, use the power control in the arm to independently adjust the recline and headrest and dial in the right level of comfort to suit your mood. You won't need to get up to charge your phone, thanks to a convenient USB charging port built in the power control. Plush divided back cushions support your neck, back and lower lumbar, while inset padded arms take pressure off your forearms. Bolstered by our patented Flexsteel DualFlex Spring System™ that combines firmness with flexibility, this recliner will keep you comfortable for years to come. All these ergonomic features are enhanced by the luxurious look of our premium leather-available in over 50 easy-to-maintain options.
- Rocking recliner provides soothing movement in the seated position, helping you relax
- Power control on the arm effortlessly adjusts the recline, keeping you comfortable
- Home button returns the headrest and footrest to their original positions with one touch
- USB charging port built into power control keeps devices powered up and ready to use
- Divided back cushion cradles your neck, back and lower lumbar for enhanced comfort
- Streamlined inset padded armrests have a seamless look and comfortable feel
- Built to last with our patented Flexsteel DualFlex Spring System™-sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability
- Attached back and seat cushions stay right where you want them, keeping you comfortable and your space tidy
- High-density cushions consist of a high-resiliency, high-density polyurethane foam core with a soft fiber wrap that ensures comfort as you sit and recline
- Available in over 50 leather options to suit any decor
- Removable back allows for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways
- Spring Unit: DualFlex
- Back Construction: Attached
- Seat Construction: Attached
- Standard Seat Cushion: High-Density (HC)
- Control Type: Control Type 2-5
||38" 38 INH
||41" 41 INH
||42" 42 INH
||68" (172.7 cm)
||14" (35.6 cm)
||Power Rocking Recliner with Power Headrest
||Power, USB Port, Power Headrest
|Standard Seat Cushion:
||Chairs, Arm Chairs
||Control Type 2-5
||30.8 cu ft (0.9 m 3 )
||148 lb (66.6 kg) 148 lb
We use our own employees, not an outside delivery service, and offer free delivery within 60 mile radius. We will take great care of your furniture and your home.
*Call for low cost delivery charges outside 60 mile radius: 888-792-3100.
**Pricing and delivery available in Iowa only.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.