The most handsome seat in the house
Devon's profile includes puckered stitching and a tufted back, which provides contrast and style while delivering extreme comfort and relaxation. Feel content while you lean back and rest your feet on the fully padded footrest. Nailhead trim outlines the front of the arms adding flair to its traditional design. A smooth reclining mechanism lets you change angles effortlessly from an upright to a fully reclined position.
- To lower the footrest, apply pressure to it in a downward motion. Lowering the footrest with the handle can damage the recliner.
- Removable back allows for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways.
- Open Depth: 65" (165.1 cm)
- Wall Clearance: 5" (12.7 cm)
- Spring Unit: DualFlex
- Back Construction: Attached
- Seat Construction: Attached
- Standard Seat Cushion: High-Density (HC)
- Control Type: Handle-Activated
- Reclining Options: To lower the footrest, apply pressure to it in a downward motion. Lowering the footrest with the handle can damage the recliner. Removable back allows for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways..
- Control Options: Lower the footrest by applying pressure to it in a downward motion. Lowering the footrest with the handle can damage the recliner..
- Product Headline: The most handsome seat in the house
||34" 34 INH
||40" 40 INH
||41" 41 INH
||65" (165.1 cm)
||5" (12.7 cm)
|Standard Seat Cushion:
||Chairs, Arm Chairs
||22.7 cu ft (0.6 m 3 )
||103 lb (46.4 kg) 103 lb
We use our own employees, not an outside delivery service, and offer free delivery within 60 mile radius. We will take great care of your furniture and your home.
*Call for low cost delivery charges outside 60 mile radius: 888-792-3100.
**Pricing and delivery available in Iowa only.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.