Whether you're watching TV or enjoying a snooze, the Arlo Power Recliner with Power Headrest and Lumbar has all the support you need and a high-end leather look that will enhance your home. Using the power control in the arm, you can seamlessly adjust the headrest, lumbar and recline and dial in the right level of comfort to suit your mood. A USB charging port built into the power control keeps devices powered up and ready to go. Distinctive triple-divide back cushions add refinement and keep your head, neck and lower back supported. Your legs will stay comfy on the contoured seat with chaise pad, while rounded pad-over track arms take the pressure off your forearms. Enjoy a balance of firmness and flexibility as you sit with our patented DualFlex Spring System™, which also enhances the recliner's durability. With more than 50 leather or leather match upholstery options, you can create an aesthetic that suits our style.
- Power control on the arm independently adjusts the headrests, recline and lumbar for a personalized sit
- Home button returns the headrest and footrest to their original positions with one touch
- USB charging port built into power control keeps devices powered up and ready to use
- Pull-tufted, triple-divide back cushions support your back and have distinctive look
- Rounded pad-over track arms enhance comfort and provide additional forearm support
- Contoured seat with chaise pad for a comfortable, tailored look
- Built to last with our DualFlex Spring System™-sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability
- Attached back and seat cushions stay right where you want them, keeping you comfortable and your space tidy
- High-density cushions consist of a high-resiliency, high-density polyurethane foam core with a soft fiber wrap that ensures comfort as you sit and recline
- Available in leather vinyl match options that have the high-quality look and durability to hold up in the most demanding environments
- Available in more than 50 leather options to suit any decor
- Removable back allows for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways
- Spring Unit: DualFlex
- Back Construction: Attached
- Seat Construction: Attached
- Standard Seat Cushion: High-Density (HC)
- Control Type: Control Type 4-5
||37" 37 INH
||42" 42 INH
||43" 43 INH
||70" (177.8 cm)
||8" (20.3 cm)
||Power Recliner with Power Headrest and Lumbar
||Power, USB Port, Power Headrest, Power Lumbar
|Standard Seat Cushion:
||Chairs, Arm Chairs
||Control Type 4-5
||30.84 cu ft (0.9 m 3 )
||162 lb (72.9 kg) 162 lb
We use our own employees, not an outside delivery service, and offer free delivery within 60 mile radius. We will take great care of your furniture and your home.
*Call for low cost delivery charges outside 60 mile radius: 888-792-3100.
**Pricing and delivery available in Iowa only.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.