An eclectic combination of styling and comfort
Yukon features a triple pillow-back cushion providing extreme comfort. Adding to this comfort, you will find a soft arm pillow and fully padded footrest. All that's left is to sit back, relax, and recline to your favorite spot. A smooth reclining mechanism lets you change angles effortlessly from an upright to a fully reclined position.
- Removable backs allow for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways.
- Open Depth: 70" (177.8 cm)
- Wall Clearance: 15" (38.1 cm)
- Spring Unit: DualFlex
- Back Construction: Semi-Attached
- Seat Construction: Attached
- Standard Seat Cushion: High-Density (HC)
- Control Type: Handle-Activated
- Reclining Options: Removable backs allow for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways..
- Control Options: Lower the footrest by applying pressure to it in a downward motion. Lowering the footrest with the handle can damage the recliner..
- Product Headline: An eclectic combination of styling and comfort
||39" 39 INH
||39" 39 INH
||45" 45 INH
||70" (177.8 cm)
||15" (38.1 cm)
|Standard Seat Cushion:
||Chairs, Arm Chairs
||26.33 cu ft (0.8 m 3 )
||107 lb (48.2 kg) 107 lb
We use our own employees, not an outside delivery service, and offer free delivery within 60 mile radius. We will take great care of your furniture and your home.
*Call for low cost delivery charges outside 60 mile radius: 888-792-3100.
**Pricing and delivery available in Iowa only.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.