Product Description: Geneva features a double bustle-back cushion with vertical stitching details and a comfortable fully padded footrest for reclining in comfort. The arms are generously padded for extra relaxation. A smooth reclining mechanism lets you change angles effortlessly from an upright to a fully reclined position.
- Open Depth: 68" (172.7 cm)
- Wall Clearance: 5" (12.7 cm)
- Spring Unit: DualFlex
- Back Construction: Attached
- Seat Construction: Attached
- Standard Seat Cushion: High-Density (HC)
- Control Type: Handle-Activated
- Reclining Options: Removable backs allow for easy lifting and and maneuvering through doorways. Available for faster delivery in select leather/vinyl combinations. Also available in fabric..
- Control Options: Lower the footrest by applying pressure to it in a downward motion. Lowering the footrest with the handle can damage the recliner..
||36" (91.4 cm) 36 INH
||41" (104.1 cm) 41 INH
||42" (106.7 cm) 42 INH
||106 lb (47.7 kg) 106 lb
||24" (61 cm)
||20" (50.8 cm)
||22" (55.9 cm)
||20" (50.8 cm)
||68" (172.7 cm)
||5" (12.7 cm)
|Standard Seat Cushion:
||Removable backs allow for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways. Available for faster delivery in select leather/vinyl combinations. Also available in fabric..
||Lower the footrest by applying pressure to it in a downward motion. Lowering the footrest with the handle can damage the recliner..
||26.4 cu ft
We use our own employees, not an outside delivery service, and offer free delivery within 60 mile radius. We will take great care of your furniture and your home.
*Call for low cost delivery charges outside 60 mile radius: 888-792-3100.
**Pricing and delivery available in Iowa only.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.