Enjoy premium comfort as you unwind with the soothing motion of the Rio Power Rocking Recliner. In the seated position, this recliner has a relaxing back and forth motion that's great for lulling babies or taking naps. Ready to recline" Use the power control in the arm which also features a convenient built-in USB charging port. Other elements designed to enhance your well-being include divided back cushions that support to your neck, back and lower lumbar, and inset padded arms that reduce pressure on your forearms. Bolstered by our patented Flexsteel DualFlex Spring System™ that combines firmness with flexibility, the Rio recliner is built to last a lifetime. Create a look that enhances your living space by choosing from over 250 fabric options that include our cleanable, durable high-performance fabrics.
- Rocking recliner provides soothing movement in the seated position, helping you relax
- Power control on the arm effortlessly adjusts the recline, keeping you comfortable
- USB charging port built into power control keeps devices powered up and ready to use
- Divided back cushion cradles your neck, back and lower lumbar for enhanced comfort
- Streamlined inset padded armrests have a seamless look and comfortable feel
- Built to last with our patented Flexsteel DualFlex Spring System™-sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability
- Attached back and seat cushions stay right where you want them, keeping you comfortable and your space tidy
- High-density cushions consist of a high-resiliency, high-density polyurethane foam core with a soft fiber wrap that ensures comfort as you sit and recline
- Available in over 250 fabrics to suit any decor
- Available in durable, cleanable performance fabrics that will withstand everyday use by an active family
- Removable back allows for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways
- Spring Unit: DualFlex
- Back Construction: Attached
- Seat Construction: Attached
- Standard Seat Cushion: High-Density (HC)
- Optional Tailoring: Arm covers
- Control Type: Power Button
||38" 38 INH
||41" 41 INH
||42" 42 INH
||68" (172.7 cm)
||14" (35.6 cm)
||Power Rocking Recliner
||Power, USB Port
|Standard Seat Cushion:
||Chairs, Arm Chairs
||30.8 cu ft (0.9 m 3 )
||118 lb (53.1 kg) 118 lb
We use our own employees, not an outside delivery service, and offer free delivery within 60 mile radius. We will take great care of your furniture and your home.
*Call for low cost delivery charges outside 60 mile radius: 888-792-3100.
**Pricing and delivery available in Iowa only.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.