Description: Rocking Recliner
Product Description: Catalina's contoured seating provides body-hugging, ultra comfort lasting day after day and year after year. A fully padded footrest and divided back cushions add to Catalina's luxury and appeal, and its sloped arms and deep-set back wings accentuate its sleek and modern design. Rock back and forth while relaxing, or effortlessly recline at multiple angles from an upright to a fully reclined position.
- Open Depth: 66" (167.6 cm)
- Wall Clearance: 13" (33.0 cm)
- Spring Unit: DualFlex
- Back Construction: Attached
- Seat Construction: Attached
- Standard Seat Cushion: High-Density (HC)
- Optional Tailoring: Arm covers
- Control Type: Handle-Activated
- Reclining Options: Available in more than 250 fabric options. Also available in Performance fabrics - Revolution and LiveSmart. Safety locks prevent the furniture from rocking while reclining. Removable backs allow for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways..
- Control Options: Lower the footrest by applying pressure to it in a downward motion. Lowering the footrest with the handle can damage the recliner..
||33" (83.8 cm) 33 INH
||40" (101.6 cm) 40 INH
||41" (104.1 cm) 41 INH
||97 lb (43.6 kg) 97 lb
||24" (61 cm)
||22" (55.9 cm)
||21" (53.3 cm)
||19" (48.3 cm)
||66" (167.6 cm)
||13" (33.0 cm)
|Standard Seat Cushion:
||Available in more than 250 fabric options. Also available in Performance fabrics - Revolution and LiveSmart. Safety locks prevent the furniture from rocking while reclining. Removable backs allow for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways..
||Lower the footrest by applying pressure to it in a downward motion. Lowering the footrest with the handle can damage the recliner..
||22.7 cu ft
We use our own employees, not an outside delivery service, and offer free delivery within 60 mile radius. We will take great care of your furniture and your home.
*Call for low cost delivery charges outside 60 mile radius: 888-792-3100.
**Pricing and delivery available in Iowa only.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.