Description: Power Reclining Sectional with Power Headrests
Product Description: Devon's profile includes puckered stitching and a tufted back, which provides contrast and style while delivering extreme comfort and relaxation. Feel content while you lean back and rest your feet on the fully padded footrest. A power reclining mechanism lets you change angles effortlessly from an upright to a fully reclined position, and a dual power button allows you to independently adjust the headrest for custom relaxation. The optional straight console provides a space for two drinks.
- Open Depth: 41" (104.1 cm)
- Wall Clearance: 4" (10.2 cm)
- Spring Unit: DualFlex
- Back Construction: Attached
- Seat Construction: Attached
- Standard Seat Cushion: High-Density (HC)
- Control Type: Control Type 2-5
- Control Options: The power control allows you to independently adjust the recline and headrest. A separate home button returns the headrest and footrest to their original positions with one touch. A USB port is included on the power control for powering electronics. Zero draw technology only uses power when the USB port is in use..
||Power, USB Port, Power Headrest
||41" (104.1 cm)
||4" (10.2 cm)
|Standard Seat Cushion:
||Control Type 2-5
||The power control allows you to independently adjust the recline and headrest. A separate home button returns the headrest and footrest to their original positions with one touch. A USB port is included on the power control for powering electronics. Zero draw technology only uses power when the USB port is in use..
We use our own employees, not an outside delivery service, and offer free delivery within 60 mile radius. We will take great care of your furniture and your home.
*Call for low cost delivery charges outside 60 mile radius: 888-792-3100.
**Pricing and delivery available in Iowa only.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.