The most handsome seat in the house
Devon's profile includes puckered stitching and a tufted back, which provides contrast and style while delivering extreme comfort and relaxation. Feel content while you lean back and rest your feet on the fully padded footrest. Nailhead trim outlines the front of the arms adding flair to its traditional design. A power reclining mechanism lets you change angles effortlessly from an upright to a fully reclined position with the touch of a button.
- Available in more than 250 fabric options
- Also available in Performance fabrics - Revolution and LiveSmart
- Power mechanism allows you to smoothly recline to any position.
- Single USB port is included on each power button control.
- Removable backs allow for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways.
- Also available without nailhead trim (2882-60M)
- Spring Unit: DualFlex
- Back Construction: Attached
- Seat Construction: Attached
- Standard Seat Cushion: High-Density (HC)
- Optional Tailoring: Arm covers
- Standard Nailhead Trim: Black Nickel (D)
- Nailhead Trim Options: Black Nickel
- Control Type: Power Button
*Item colors and configurations may vary. For more information regarding potential product options, please contact our store.
||60" 60 INH
||41" 41 INH
||42" 42 INH
||68" (172.7 cm)
||7" (17.8 cm)
||Power Reclining Loveseat
||Power, USB Port, Tufted, Nailhead Trim
|Standard Seat Cushion:
||47.7 cu ft (1.4 m 3 )
||196 lb (88.2 kg) 196 lb
We use our own employees, not an outside delivery service, and offer free delivery within 60 mile radius. We will take great care of your furniture and your home.
*Call for low cost delivery charges outside 60 mile radius: 888-792-3100.
**Pricing and delivery available in Iowa only.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.