Get all the comfort you need for a relaxing night with the family from the Arlo Power Reclining Sofa with Power Headrests. Using the power controls in both arms, independently adjust the headrests and recline so sitters can find their ideal level of support. With USB charging ports in the power controls, you can keep devices powered up and ready for action. Additional ergonomic features include pull-tufted, triple-divide back cushions that cradle your head, neck and lower back, and contoured seats with chaise pads that take pressure off your legs. Rounded pad-over track arms cushion your forearms. Enjoy firmness and flexibility as you sit thanks to our DualFlex Spring System™, which also ensures the sofa will last a lifetime. To tailor a look that's perfect for your home, choose from over 250 options of our durable, cleanable fabrics.
- Power controls on both arms independently adjust the headrest and recline for a personalized sit
- Home button returns the headrest and footrest to their original positions with one touch
- USB charging port built into power control keeps devices powered up and ready to use
- Pull-tufted, triple-divide back cushions support your back and have distinctive look
- Rounded pad-over track arms enhance comfort and provide additional forearm support
- Contoured seats with chaise pads for a comfortable, tailored look
- Built to last with our DualFlex Spring System™-sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability
- Attached back and seat cushions stay right where you want them, keeping you comfortable and your space tidy
- High-density cushions consist of a high-resiliency, high-density polyurethane foam core with a soft fiber wrap that ensures comfort as you sit and recline
- Available in durable, cleanable performance fabrics that will withstand everyday use by an active family
- Available in over 250 fabrics to suit any decor
- Removable backs allow for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways
- Spring Unit: DualFlex
- Back Construction: Attached
- Seat Construction: Attached
- Standard Seat Cushion: High-Density (HC)
- Optional Tailoring: Arm covers
- Control Type: Control Type 2-5
||87" 87 INH
||42" 42 INH
||44" 44 INH
||70" (177.8 cm)
||8" (20.3 cm)
||Power Reclining Sofa with Power Headrests
||Power, USB Port, Power Headrest
|Standard Seat Cushion:
||Control Type 2-5
||78.2 cu ft (2.2 m 3 )
||294 lb (132.3 kg) 294 lb
We use our own employees, not an outside delivery service, and offer free delivery within 60 mile radius. We will take great care of your furniture and your home.
*Call for low cost delivery charges outside 60 mile radius: 888-792-3100.
**Pricing and delivery available in Iowa only.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.