Settle in for a relaxing evening with the Arlo Power Reclining Loveseat. Both people sitting can each adjust their recline using a power control in either of the arms, dialing in the right level of comfort for them. Don t worry about keeping devices charged thanks to USB charging ports built into the power controls. Plush, triple-divide back cushions keep your head, neck and lower back supported, while contoured seats with chaise pads take pressure off your legs as you sit. Rounded pad-over track arms give you a place to rest your forearms and help you unwind. With our patented DualFlex Spring System™, you can enjoy the loveseat s pleasing mix of firmness and flexibility for years to come. Choose from over 250 stylish fabric options to create a look that s all your own.
- Power controls on both arms effortlessly adjust the recline, keeping you comfortable
- USB charging port built into power control keeps devices powered up and ready to use
- Pull-tufted, triple-divide back cushions support your back and have distinctive look
- Rounded pad-over track arms enhance comfort and provide additional forearm support
- Contoured seats with chaise pads for a comfortable, tailored look
- Built to last with our DualFlex Spring System™-sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability
- High-density cushions consist of a high-resiliency, high-density polyurethane foam core with a soft fiber wrap that ensures comfort as you sit and recline
- Available in durable, cleanable performance fabrics that will withstand everyday use by an active family
- Available in over 250 fabrics to suit any décor
- Removable backs allow for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways
We use our own employees, not an outside delivery service, and offer free delivery within 60 mile radius. We will take great care of your furniture and your home.
*Call for low cost delivery charges outside 60 mile radius: 888-792-3100.
**Pricing and delivery available in Iowa only.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.