Make every night a great night to kick back and watch a movie with the Mason Reclining Sofa. Comfortably recline in this sofa using a handle-activated recline system located on both arms. Your head, neck and lower back stay supported thanks to high-divide back cushions with tufting, while pad-over armrests take pressure off your forearms. This simple, streamlined sofa is upholstered with durable, cleanable fabric-available in over 250 style options-so you won t have to worry about spills and everyday wear and tear. Our patented DualFlex Spring System™ ensures that just-right mix of firmness and comfort will last for years to come-even if your kids like to jump on the couch.
- Pad-over armrests enhance comfort and provide additional forearm support
- Seat features divided chaise pad for added comfort and refined look
- High-divide back cushions have distinctive look and cradle the head, neck and shoulders
- Biscuit-tufted back cushions the lower back
- Built to last with our DualFlex Spring System™-sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability
- Handle-activated recline system, accessible on both arms, allows you to manually adjust between sitting and reclining
- High-density cushions consist of a high-resiliency, high-density polyurethane foam core with a soft fiber wrap that ensures comfort as you sit and recline with a soft fiber wrap that ensures comfort as you sit and recline
- Available in durable, cleanable performance fabrics will withstand everyday use by an active family
- Available in over 250 fabrics to suit any décor
- Removable backs allow for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways
- Footrest easily lowers when you apply pressure in a downward motion
We use our own employees, not an outside delivery service, and offer free delivery within 60 mile radius. We will take great care of your furniture and your home.
*Call for low cost delivery charges outside 60 mile radius: 888-792-3100.
**Pricing and delivery available in Iowa only.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.