Timeless and transitional style. Dawn is a transitional style lift chair that features clean, soft lines and a smaller scale.This power lift recliner has a two-button hand wand that adjusts the lift and recline independently. The Blue Steel Spring ensures this piece is in it for the long-haul. A pocket on the right side of the recliner provides storage for the hand wand. Dawn provides the support, comfort, and accessibility where you need it the most.
We stand behind what we make.
Our products are built on beliefs and values that evolved through over a century of manufacturing. We construct our furniture with care and precision, and we hold ourselves accountable for every detail.
We believe the end result makes the extra effort worth the many years it lasts.Dimensions
41"H x 30"W x 36"D Seating Area Dimensions
19"SH × 19"SW × 20"SD × 24"AH
- Spring Unit: DualFlex
- Back Construction: Attached
- Seat Construction: Attached
- Seat Cushion: High-Density (HC)
- Transitional style
- Colors: Grey and Stone
- Upholstery Material: Fabric
- Two-button, single motor hand wand controls lift and recline functions
- Power mechanisms allow you to smoothly recline to any position.
- Two-button wired hand control on the right-hand side of the recliner allows you to control the recline and lift mechanisms. A single USB port is included on the top of the hand control.
- A home feature returns the recliner to its original position.
We use our own employees, not an outside delivery service, and offer free delivery within 60 mile radius. We will take great care of your furniture and your home.
*Call for low cost delivery charges outside 60 mile radius: 888-792-3100.
**Pricing and delivery available in Iowa only.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.