Framed lines with support and comfort
Clean lines throughout are supportive and comfortable, no matter what the activity. A sunken padded arm frames the contemporary arm front. With a fully padded footrest, this lift recliner provides tremendous comfort for when you're reading a book or watching TV. Jenkin's easy-to-use hand control makes it an ideal piece for your home.
- 55PH includes a ten-button wired power hand control on the right-hand side of the recliner that allows you to control the lift, reclining, headrest, and lumbar mechanisms independently
- Lay-flat mechanism accommodates occupants weighing up to 350 pounds.
- Pocket on the right-hand side of the lift chair provides storage for the hand control and other belongings
- Removable backs allow for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways.
- Open Depth: 73" (185.4 cm)
- Wall Clearance: 16" (40.6 cm)
- Spring Unit: DualFlex
- Back Construction: Attached
- Seat Construction: Attached
- Standard Seat Cushion: High-Density (HC)
- Control Type: 10-Button Hand Wand
- Reclining Options: 55PH includes a ten-button wired power hand control on the right-hand side of the recliner that allows you to control the lift, reclining, headrest, and lumbar mechanisms independently. Lay-flat mechanism accommodates occupants weighing up to 350 pounds. Pocket on the right-hand side of the lift chair provides storage for the hand control and other belongings. Removable backs allow for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways..
- Control Options: Power mechanisms allow you to smoothly recline to any position, adjust the headrest, and adjust the lumbar support. Ten-button wired hand control on the right-hand side of the recliner allows you to control the reclining, headrest, footrest, and lumbar mechanisms independently. A single USB port is included on the top of the hand control. A home feature returns the recliner, headrest, backrest, footrest, and lumbar support to their original positions..
- Product Headline: Framed lines with support and comfort
||34" 34 INH
||42" 42 INH
||42" 42 INH
||73" (185.4 cm)
||16" (40.6 cm)
||Power Lift Recliner with Power Headrest and Lumbar
||Power, Power Headrest, Power Lumbar, Power Lift Recliner
|Standard Seat Cushion:
||Chairs, Arm Chairs
||10-Button Hand Wand
||20.99 cu ft (0.6 m 3 )
||168 lb (75.6 kg) 168 lb
We use our own employees, not an outside delivery service, and offer free delivery within 60 mile radius. We will take great care of your furniture and your home.
*Call for low cost delivery charges outside 60 mile radius: 888-792-3100.
**Pricing and delivery available in Iowa only.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.