Add a little Western flair to your home with the Mustang Power Reclining Loveseat with Console and Power Headrests. Intricately stitched patterns on the arms, reminiscent of cowboy boots, and seams stitched in a contrasting color give this loveseat a unique look. A convenient storage console gives you a place to keep drinks, snacks and remotes nearby. Ergonomic design features include plush, divided back cushions, contoured bucket seats and fully padded footrests-all upholstered in a premium quality full-grain leather offering a natural look with a luxurious feel. Both sitters can independently adjust the headrests and recline with power controls in both arms, dialing in the perfect level of comfort. Our patented DualFlex Spring System™ ensures quality that will last, along with an ideal mix of firmness and support as you sit.
- Intricate stitching with Western-inspired pattern on arms
- Contrasting stitching throughout the design makes a bold statement
- Center storage console features two cup holders and space to house remotes, magazines and other items
- Divided back cushions cradle your head, neck and back
- Bucket seats are contoured for comfort
- Fully padded footrests take pressure off your legs and feet
- Built to last with our DualFlex Spring System™-sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability
- Power control independently adjusts the headrest and recline for a personalized sit
- Home button returns the headrest and footrest to their original positions with one touch
- USB port built into power control for convenient charging
- Fully upholstered in premium quality full-grain leather that showcases unique markings and variations for a natural look, developing a lustrous patina with age
- High-density cushions consist of a high-resiliency, high-density polyurethane foam core with a soft fiber wrap that ensures comfort as you sit and recline
We use our own employees, not an outside delivery service, and offer free delivery within 60 mile radius. We will take great care of your furniture and your home.
*Call for low cost delivery charges outside 60 mile radius: 888-792-3100.
**Pricing and delivery available in Iowa only.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.