Built to Impress
Give your home a bold centerpiece with the Mustang Power Reclining Sofa with Power Headrests. High on style and support, this sofa features an intricately stitched pattern-reminiscent of cowboy boots-on the arms. Fully upholstered in a premium quality full-grain leather, the luxurious finish offers a natural look with unique characteristics that will only be further enhanced with the passing of time. Other Western-inspired design features include stylish contrast stitching on the seams. Sitters on each end can comfortably recline using the power controls in both arms. The controls independently adjust the headrest and recline for individualized comfort and have built-in USB charging ports to keep devices powered up and ready to go. Sink into the plush, divided back cushions and contoured bucket seats, while fully padded footrests keep your feet and legs happy. Reinforced by our patented DualFlex Spring System™, which ensures a mix of firmness and flexibility as you sit, the Mustang sofa is designed to last a lifetime.
- Intricate stitching with Western-inspired pattern on arms
- Contrasting stitching throughout the design makes a bold statement
- Divided back cushions cradle your head, neck and back
- Bucket seats are contoured for comfort
- Fully padded footrests take pressure off your legs and feet
- Built to last with our DualFlex Spring System™-sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability
- Power control independently adjusts the headrest and recline for a personalized sit
- Home button returns the headrest and footrest to their original positions with one touch
- USB port built into power control for convenient charging
- Attached back and seat cushions stay right where you want them, keeping you comfortable and your space tidy
- Fully upholstered in premium quality full-grain leather that showcases unique markings and variations for a natural look, developing a lustrous patina with age
- High-density cushions consist of a high-resiliency, high-density polyurethane foam core with a soft fiber wrap that ensures comfort as you sit and recline
- Spring Unit: DualFlex
- Back Construction: Attached
- Seat Construction: Attached
- Standard Seat Cushion: High-Density (HC)
- Control Type: Control Type 2-5
||84" 84 INH
||40" 40 INH
||42" 42 INH
||68" (172.7 cm)
||5" (12.7 cm)
||Power Reclining Sofa with Power Headrests
||Power, Power Headrest
|Standard Seat Cushion:
||Control Type 2-5
||58.9 cu ft (1.7 m 3 )
||297 lb (133.6 kg) 297 lb
We use our own employees, not an outside delivery service, and offer free delivery within 60 mile radius. We will take great care of your furniture and your home.
*Call for low cost delivery charges outside 60 mile radius: 888-792-3100.
**Pricing and delivery available in Iowa only.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.