Kick up your feet and enjoy the endless comfort of the Cody Power Reclining Loveseat with Power Headrests. You and a loved one can independently control the angle of the headrest and recline to find the best position for your body with power controls on either side of the loveseat. You ll never need to worry about durability, thanks to the premium leather upholstery, which will continue to look great even in high-traffic living spaces. Enjoy an expansive range of motion with our patented DualFlex spring system. And don t worry about getting up to charge your phone-a USB port is built right into the power control for your convenience.
- Premium leather upholstery will hold up in the most demanding environments
- High-divide pillow pad back and contoured arms for superior comfort
- Built to last with Flexsteel patented DualFlex Spring System-sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability
- Power controls on each side independently adjusts the headrest and recline for a personalized sit
- Separate home buttons on each side return the headrest and footrest to their original positions with one touch
- High-density cushions consist of a high-resiliency, high-density polyurethane foam core
- USB port built into power control for convenient charging
*Item colors and configurations may vary. For more information regarding potential product options, please contact our store.
We use our own employees, not an outside delivery service, and offer free delivery within 60 mile radius. We will take great care of your furniture and your home.
*Call for low cost delivery charges outside 60 mile radius: 888-792-3100.
**Pricing and delivery available in Iowa only.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.