Dimension and character highlights a modern silhouette
Contoured seating and padded footrests provide extreme comfort and the pillow pad armrests and subtle back wings give Miller's silhouette dimension and character. A power reclining mechanism lets you change angles effortlessly from an upright to a fully reclined position, and a dual power button allows you to independently adjust the headrest for custom relaxation.
- Upholstery Material: Leather Vinyl
- Lay-flat mechanism accommodates occupants weighing up to 300 pounds.
- Extended footrests.
- Removable backs allow for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways.
- Open Depth: 72" (182.9 cm)
- Wall Clearance: 6" (15.2 cm)
- Spring Unit: DualFlex
- Back Construction: Attached
- Seat Construction: Attached
- Standard Seat Cushion: High-Density (HC)
- Control Type: Control Type 4
- Reclining Options: Upholstery Material: Leather/Vinyl. Lay-flat mechanism accommodates occupants weighing up to 300 pounds. Extended footrests. Removable backs allow for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways..
- Control Options: Power allows you to smoothly recline to any position, adjust the headrests, and adjust the lumbar supports. A single USB port is included on each power button control on styles with arms. A home feature returns the headrest, footrest, and lumbar support to their original positions..
- Product Headline: Dimension and character highlights a modern silhouette
||65" 65 INH
||42" 42 INH
||43" 43 INH
||72" (182.9 cm)
||6" (15.2 cm)
||Power Reclining Loveseat with Power Headrests and Lumbar
||Power, Power Headrest, Power Lumbar
|Standard Seat Cushion:
||Control Type 4
||45.72 cu ft (1.3 m 3 )
||294 lb (132.3 kg) 294 lb
We use our own employees, not an outside delivery service, and offer free delivery within 60 mile radius. We will take great care of your furniture and your home.
*Call for low cost delivery charges outside 60 mile radius: 888-792-3100.
**Pricing and delivery available in Iowa only.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.