Aesthetic appeal highlighted with cross-stitching detail
Heavy-thread cross-stitching detail is highlighted throughout Fenwick's frame adding an aesthetically pleasing feature. A square arm is finished with a pad overlay creating a charming design while contoured seating, a divided back cushion, and a fully padded footrest combine on Fenwick to create long-lasting support. A power reclining mechanism lets you change angles effortlessly with the touch of a button, and a dual power button allows you to independently adjust the headrest for custom relaxation.
- Upholstery Material: Leather Vinyl
- Center console features two cup holders and a storage compartment.
- Removable backs allow for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways.
- Open Depth: 69" (175.3 cm)
- Wall Clearance: 6" (15.2 cm)
- Spring Unit: DualFlex
- Back Construction: Attached
- Seat Construction: Attached
- Standard Seat Cushion: High-Density (HC)
- Control Type: Control Type 2-5
- Reclining Options: Upholstery Material: Leather/Vinyl. Center console features two cup holders and a storage compartment. Removable backs allow for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways..
- Control Options: The power control allows you to independently adjust the recline and headrest. A separate home button returns the headrest and footrest to their original positions with one touch. A USB port is included on the power control for powering electronics. Zero draw technology only uses power when the USB port is in use..
- Product Headline: Aesthetic appeal highlighted with cross-stitching detail
||79" 79 INH
||42" 42 INH
||42" 42 INH
||69" (175.3 cm)
||6" (15.2 cm)
||Power Reclining Loveseat with Console and Power Headrests
||Power, USB Port, Power Headrest, With Console, Cup Holders
|Standard Seat Cushion:
||Control Type 2-5
||57.59 cu ft (1.6 m 3 )
||311 lb (140 kg) 311 lb
We use our own employees, not an outside delivery service, and offer free delivery within 60 mile radius. We will take great care of your furniture and your home.
*Call for low cost delivery charges outside 60 mile radius: 888-792-3100.
**Pricing and delivery available in Iowa only.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.