Contemporary style and comfort combined
A smooth, tailored profile lets you relax in contemporary style with the Tomkins Park Power Reclining Loveseat with Center Console and Power Headrests. Adjust the headrests so you can stay in the conversation or catch your favorite TV show while fully reclined. A center console keeps remotes and snacks tucked away, and there are two convenient cup holders for beverages. High-density back and seat cushions offer support and comfort for hours. Top stitching details add a handsome accent.
- Durable 100 percent polyester fabric can handle everyday use by an active family
- Power headrest allows you to watch your favorite TV show while in the reclined position
- Center console includes a storage compartment for belongings and two cup holders for drinks
- Removable back allows for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways
- Built to last with the DualFlex Blue Steel Spring™
- Spring Unit: DualFlex
- Back Construction: Attached
- Seat Construction: Attached
- Standard Seat Cushion: High-Density (HC)
- Control Type: Control Type 6
||77" 77 INH
||42" 42 INH
||42" 42 INH
||65" (165.1 cm)
||5" (12.7 cm)
||Power Reclining Loveseat with Console and Power Headrests
||Power, Power Headrest, With Console
|Standard Seat Cushion:
||Control Type 6
||52.05 cu ft (1.5 m 3 )
||286 lb (128.7 kg) 286 lb
We use our own employees, not an outside delivery service, and offer free delivery within 60 mile radius. We will take great care of your furniture and your home.
*Call for low cost delivery charges outside 60 mile radius: 888-792-3100.
**Pricing and delivery available in Iowa only.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.