Astro's wide seating and low back cushions provide ample support and room for you and your guests. Thin armrests and adjustable headrests offer a unique look and added comfort. Short block legs anchor this style and add a bold finish to the low profile of Astra's modern design. With multiple seating options, this roomy sectional takes the spotlight in large living spaces. A power reclining mechanism lets you change angles effortlessly from an upright to a fully reclined position, and a dual power button allows you to independently adjust the headrest for custom relaxation.
- Upholstery Material: Leather Vinyl
- 19PH, 23PH, 57PH, 58PH, and 59PH feature Euro power headrests.
- 72 console features two cup holders and a storage compartment.
- 73 console features two cup holders, a storage compartment, and a sound system. Two USB ports and two electrical outlets are located inside the storage compartment.
- Sound system allows you to connect a mobile device wirelessly or through an auxiliary port and play audio through the hidden speakers. The control panel features a USB port and power, function, volume, bass, play, pause, and skip buttons.
- Removable backs allow for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways.
- Spring Unit: DualFlex
- Back Construction: Attached
- Seat Construction: Attached
- Standard Seat Cushion: High-Density (HC)
- Control Type: Control Type 2-5
||Power Reclining Sectional with Power Headrests
||Power, USB Port, Power Headrest, With Console, Hidden Storage, Cup Holders
|Standard Seat Cushion:
||Control Type 2-5
We use our own employees, not an outside delivery service, and offer free delivery within 60 mile radius. We will take great care of your furniture and your home.
*Call for low cost delivery charges outside 60 mile radius: 888-792-3100.
**Pricing and delivery available in Iowa only.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.