Anchor your living space with the style-forward, body-friendly Chance Power Reclining Sofa with Power Headrest. Double cushion backs and a unique waterfall bucket seat that flows into the footrest provide a unique combination of softness and support for your back, legs and feet. Easy-to-access power controls on both sides of the sofa allow you to independently adjust the headrest and recline and dial in the perfect position for your body. It s all the comfort you need to relax, with a look designed to impress. Sleek arm pads and elegant stitching give the sofa a distinguished look, while a USB port built into the power control allow you to easily charge devices. Built to last, the Chance sofa is made with our patented DualFlex Spring System and attached seat cushions with resilient, high-density foam.
- Sleek arm pads and elegant stitching make a style statement
- Built to last with our DualFlex Spring System-sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability
- Power controls on each side of the sofa independently adjusts the headrest and recline for a personalized sit
- Separate home buttons on each side of the sofa return the headrest and footrest to their original positions with one touch
- High-density cushions consist of a high-resiliency, high-density polyurethane foam core
- USB port built into power control for convenient charging
*Item colors and configurations may vary. For more information regarding potential product options, please contact our store.
We use our own employees, not an outside delivery service, and offer free delivery within 60 mile radius. We will take great care of your furniture and your home.
*Call for low cost delivery charges outside 60 mile radius: 888-792-3100.
**Pricing and delivery available in Iowa only.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.