Experience ultimate relaxation as you kick back and relax with the family in the Chance Power Reclining Loveseat with Power Headrests. Convenient power controls on both sides of the loveseat allow you to independently adjust the headrest and recline so you can dial in the perfect level of support. Enjoy the softness and comfort of double cushion backs and a unique waterfall bucket seat that flows into the footrest, keeping your back, legs and feet supported while you sit. Keep devices charged and close by using the USB port built into the power control. A DualFlex Spring System and high-density attached seat and back cushions ensure quality and durability for years to come, while attention to design details, such as sleek arm pads and elegant stitching, make the Chance collection stand out.
- Sleek arm pads and elegant stitching make a style statement
- Built to last with our DualFlex Spring System-sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability
- Power controls on each side of the loveseat independently adjusts the headrest and recline for a personalized sit
- Separate home buttons on each side of the loveseat return the headrest and footrest to their original positions with one touch
- High-density cushions consist of a high-resiliency, high-density polyurethane foam core
- USB port built into power control for convenient charging
*Item colors and configurations may vary. For more information regarding potential product options, please contact our store.
We use our own employees, not an outside delivery service, and offer free delivery within 60 mile radius. We will take great care of your furniture and your home.
*Call for low cost delivery charges outside 60 mile radius: 888-792-3100.
**Pricing and delivery available in Iowa only.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.