Take the Pressure Off
Make your living room the center of attraction with the Linden Power Reclining Sofa with Power Headrests and Power Lumbar. The whole family can relax together and enjoy a feeling of weightlessness with the loveseat's Zero Gravity recline technology, which reduces pressure on your spine. Easy-to-access power controls on both sides of the sofa allow sitters to independently adjust the recline, headrests and lumbar and dial in the right level of support for their bodies and moods. Conveniently charge devices without ever needing to get up using a USB port built into the power controls. Concerned about durability" Our patented Flexsteel DualFlex Spring System™ offers a mix of flexibility and firmness as you sit. And cross-stitching, buried welt trim and premium leather upholstery will make this reclining sofa a stylish focal point in your home.
- Zero Gravity recline technology reduces the forces of gravity to provide comfort and well-being
- Built to last with our DualFlex Spring System™-sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability
- Divided back cushion has a refined look and cradles your neck and back
- Power headrest supports the head and neck, allowing you to read or watch TV while reclined
- Power lumbar provides support for the lower back
- Power control independently adjusts the headrest, recline and lumbar for a personalized sit
- Home button returns the headrest, footrest and lumbar to their original positions with one touch
- Extended back keeps even the tallest people supported
- High-density cushions consist of a high-resiliency, high-density polyurethane foam core with a soft fiber wrap that ensures comfort as you sit and recline
- Attached back and seat cushions stay right where you want them, keeping you comfortable and your space tidy
- Premium leather on key seating areas and armrests has luxurious look and feel
- Matching vinyl on sides and back protects the quality of your furniture for years to come
- USB port built into power control for convenient charging
- Spring Unit: DualFlex
- Back Construction: Attached
- Seat Construction: Attached
- Standard Seat Cushion: High-Density (HC)
- Control Type: Control Type 4-5
||87" 87 INH
||41" 41 INH
||44" 44 INH
||68" (172.7 cm)
||7" (17.8 cm)
||Power Reclining Sofa with Power Headrests and Lumbar
||Power, USB Port, Power Headrest, Power Lumbar, Zero Gravity
|Standard Seat Cushion:
||Control Type 4-5
||54.48 cu ft (1.5 m 3 )
||296 lb (133.2 kg) 296 lb
We use our own employees, not an outside delivery service, and offer free delivery within 60 mile radius. We will take great care of your furniture and your home.
*Call for low cost delivery charges outside 60 mile radius: 888-792-3100.
**Pricing and delivery available in Iowa only.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.