Treat yourself and your loved ones to a comfortable yet refined sitting experience with the Henry Power Reclining Sofa with Power Headrests and Power Lumbar. Patented technology, including Zero Gravity recline and the DualFlex Spring System attached to the frame, ensure comfort that s built to last. Easy-to-access power controls on both sides of the sofa allow sitters to independently adjust the recline and headrests, so they can dial in the right level of comfort for their bodies and mood. Conveniently charge devices without ever needing to get up with a USB port in the power control. And enjoy supportive design details, including a generously scaled frame, contoured seating and refined padded arms with a distinctive, sculptural shape.
- Offers understated elegance and superior comfort
- Arms have an organic, sculptural shape with distinctive welt trim
- Built to last with our DualFlex Spring System-sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability
- Zero Gravity recline technology relieves pressure as you sit
- A power control on each side of the sofa independently adjusts the headrest, recline, and lumbar for a personalized sit
- A separate home button on each side of the sofa returns the headrest, footrest, and lumbar to their original positions with one touch
- High-density cushions consist of a high-resiliency, high-density polyurethane foam core
- Leather/vinyl match has high-quality look that will hold up in the most demanding environments
- USB port built into power control for convenient charging
We use our own employees, not an outside delivery service, and offer free delivery within 60 mile radius. We will take great care of your furniture and your home.
*Call for low cost delivery charges outside 60 mile radius: 888-792-3100.
**Pricing and delivery available in Iowa only.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.