Gather family or friends on the Broadway Power Reclining Sofa with Power Headrests-a sleek, contemporary sofa that they ll be surprised to learn is also a recliner. High-density, attached cushions ensure comfort and durability, while power controls on both sides of the sofa independently control the headrest and recline. Add to the mix our patented DualFlex Spring System, and you have a sofa that will provide ergonomic support for years to come. Conveniently charge your devices with the USB port built right into the power control. And for a look that complements your décor, choose from two leather options that look good and are designed to last.
- Square arms and clean lines for contemporary, architectural look
- Built to last with our DualFlex Spring System-sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability
- Power controls on each side of the sofa independently adjusts the headrest and recline for a personalized sit
- Separate home buttons on each side of the sofa returns the headrest and footrest to their original positions with one touch
- High-density cushions consist of a high-resiliency, high-density polyurethane foam core
- Durable leather upholstery is designed to hold up in the most demanding environments
- USB port built into power control for convenient charging
*Item colors and configurations may vary. For more information regarding potential product options, please contact our store.
We use our own employees, not an outside delivery service, and offer free delivery within 60 mile radius. We will take great care of your furniture and your home.
*Call for low cost delivery charges outside 60 mile radius: 888-792-3100.
**Pricing and delivery available in Iowa only.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.