Stand-out Style and Support
Kick back and relax in the Broadway Power Recliner with Power Headrest-a chair that looks more like sophisticated stationary furniture than a traditional recliner. Contemporary design features such as square arms and a sleek, angled back make this recliner a stylish stand-out, while a single control that independently adjusts the headrest and recline allow you to fine tune your level of support. Enjoy the comfort and resilience of high-density attached seat cushions, bolstered by our DualFlex Spring System that's built to last. A USB port is in the power control for convenient charging, while the premium leather is durable and available in two colors to suit your style.
- Square arms and clean lines for a contemporary, architectural look
- Built to last with our DualFlex Spring System-sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability
- A power control independently adjusts the headrest and recline for a personalized sit
- A separate home button returns the headrest and footrest to their original positions with one touch
- Attached seat and back cushions ensure a comfortable sit that will last
- High-density cushions consist of a high-resiliency, high-density polyurethane foam core
- Durable leather upholstery is designed to hold up in the most demanding environments
- USB port built into power control for convenient charging
- Open Depth: 61" (154.9 cm)
- Wall Clearance: 3" (7.6 cm)
- Spring Unit: DualFlex
- Back Construction: Attached
- Seat Construction: Attached
- Standard Seat Cushion: High-Density (HC)
- Control Type: Control Type 2-5
- Reclining Options:
- Control Options:
- Product Headline: Stand-out Style and Support
||34" 34 INH
||38" 38 INH
||40" 40 INH
||61" (154.9 cm)
||3" (7.6 cm)
||Power Recliner with Power Headrest
||Power, USB Port, Power Headrest
|Standard Seat Cushion:
||Chairs, Arm Chairs
||Control Type 2-5
||24.2 cu ft (0.7 m 3 )
||140 lb (63 kg) 140 lb
We use our own employees, not an outside delivery service, and offer free delivery within 60 mile radius. We will take great care of your furniture and your home.
*Call for low cost delivery charges outside 60 mile radius: 888-792-3100.
**Pricing and delivery available in Iowa only.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.